Final Paper Outline
Before beginning this assignment, review the [img width=”21″ height=”18″ alt=”Document icon” src=”https://bridgepoint.equella.ecollege.com/curriculum/file/27bf2626-5d1a-4edb-9cf3-d23af28a074f/1/Docicon.png”> Final Paper instructions. You will see that you will be writing a letter of advice for a couple or group of co-workers, using the first five course learning objectives of this course. This assignment is designed to get you to create a plan for doing that final assignment that will be due in Week Five.
• Explain the principles of and barriers to effective interpersonal communications.
• Analyze the role of communication in developing and maintaining one’s self-concept, self-image, and self-esteem.
• Differentiate appropriate levels of self-disclosure and emotional intelligence in various relationships.
• Describe strategies for using communication techniques to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
• Analyze the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications.
• This week, you will write an outline for your Final Paper. You must use the [img width=”21″ height=”18″ alt=”Save icon” src=”https://bridgepoint.equella.ecollege.com/curriculum/file/27bf2626-5d1a-4edb-9cf3-d23af28a074f/1/Saveicon.png”> Outline Template as the basis of your outline.
• An introduction with thesis statement. Please visit the Ashford Writing Center for more details and see the following web pages in particular:
• Introductions and Conclusions
• Thesis Generator
• All learning objectives, with details about how you plan to address each. Please be sure to explain how you plan to support all of your key claims with evidence. Here, you don not have to write full body paragraphs, but you must give your instructor a sense of how you plan to cover each objective with course materials, independent academic research, and personal experiences that correlate with those key points.
• A conclusion. The conclusion should restate the overall perspective offered in the paper, with a restatement of the thesis and the central points outlined in the paper.
• A reference page containing at least three academic resources. You should find at least two of these resources independently in the Ashford University Library. To get started, review the following resources. And if you need further assistance, please contact the Ashford University Library.
• [img width=”21″ height=”18″ alt=”Video icon” src=”https://bridgepoint.equella.ecollege.com/curriculum/file/27bf2626-5d1a-4edb-9cf3-d23af28a074f/1/Videoicon.png”> [email protected] Tutorial
• Keywords are Critical
• Need more help?
Take a look at the Sample Outline for a sense of how to approach this task. Notice there are comments on the paper that make note of strengths and weaknesses. Please only use this as a guide. Do not copy any of the content.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more