Assignment Checklist: 1. Photograph the subject from multiple perspectives. 2. Upload the best photo within a word file. 3. Avoid commonly photographed objects such as landscapes, monuments, anything staged, etc. 4. Include a (minimum) one-paragraph refl
Art of Seeing Photo, Closes 1/29
- 1.11.jpg (84.01 KB)
- Ernst Haas.pdf (733.521 KB)
Art of Seeing Photo Assignment
Artist: Ernst Haas, Peeling Paint on Park Bench, 1981
Objective: Photograph an inconsiderable, haphazard motive or cosmical collation of elements that you experience aesthetically appealing.
1. Photograph the subject from multiple perspectives.
2. Upload the best photo amid a promise rasp.
3. Avoid invariably photographed motives such as landscapes, monuments, everything staged, etc.
4. Apprehend a (minimum) one-paragraph meditation encircling your artwork.
Embed ALL photographs amid a promise rasp and apprehend a one-paragraph written factor. The written factor is required--to entertain liberal merit.
Upload your representation to one of the following merges to distribute delay the class: