In this paperwork of BSHS 305 Week 3 Individual Quiz Graded you will find the answers on the next questions:
Directions: Select the correct answer for each question.
1. The term client refers to all of the following EXCEPT
a. individuals, family, neighborhood
b. working poor, AIDS patients, underclass
d. Students, teachers, coworkers
2. Two components of a problem are
a. a description and a course of action
b. a situation and a difficulty
c. an unsettled matter and a demand for services
d. determining who the client is and what the client needs
3. Which perspective is useful in determining client needs?
a. Hierarchical needs
b. Conflicting needs
c. Developmental process
d. Meeting needs
4. Client satisfaction is related to
a. making new friends
b. talking about problems
c. solving problems
d. making more money
5. Central to understanding who a client is and what problems are encountered is the idea that
a. everyone is a client
b. problems are a normal part of life
c. resources are critical for success
d. the support network must be utilized
6. Encouraging responsibility and promoting self-help are
a. the focus of questioning
b. supported by the office setting
c. the result of listening
d. the goals of the helping process
7. One of the things a helper will attend to before the client arrives is
a. the availability of records
b. the physical setting
c. time management
d. travel arrangements
8. A strategy or technique that helps the client become more comfortable with the setting and the helper is
9. The stage during which goals are set is
a. exploring the problem
c. intervention strategies
d. client arrival
10. Examples of questions that are helpful and appropriate include all of the following EXCEPT
a. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
b. Why did you do that?
c. How long have you been ill?
d. How does that make you feel?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more