This Assignment is meant to build upon previous assignments from Units 2, 4 & 6 to complete a community health needs assessment in your area, using one of the health concern issues and population you identified.
All assignments are attached below
1. A title page with the title of your project, your name, name of this course, and Kaplan University. Also a line with “date submitted”
2. Titles for each section (example: U.S. Census data on ____ county in the state of _____) Union county Ga
3. Include questions 1-5 from Unit 4 Assignment (describe your demographics for your
4. Include population identified from Unit 2 Assignment.
5. Include assumptions analyzed from health assessment taken in Unit 6 Assignment.
6. Add the information you have discovered to this point in other projects and compile the
information about your Unit 4 chosen health concern of its relevance in your community (example; youth violence).
7. In using that health concern, describe how you will gather data for your health assessment (interview, focus groups, or whatever methods you feel are appropriate).
8. Using your research on your community up to this point, complete the health assessment information. Describe the results of your chosen method of gathering data (such as that you might gather through interviews or focus groups).
9. After you have completed the health assessment section, evaluate your information and look up a reliable example of a health promotion evaluation on the Internet.) Use the link below for a guidepost for your evaluation. A couple of good informational websites to help with evaluation are http://www.cdc.gov/workplacehealthpromotion/ and http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/downloads/cdc- evaluation-workbook-508.pdf
10. In Doc Sharing and below you will find worksheets to help you think about who your health evaluation will affect. This was taken from http://www.cdc.gov/getsmart/program- planner/Step1.pdf Complete and add this to your assignment. This portion should include a plan of action.
11. A reference page with your sources of information. You should use your textbook as one resource, and include at least 4 other sources.
How exactly you compile the material is up to you, but remember to give details and to submit material that is organized in thought, has a professional look, in a logical order, and is thorough. Check over your work before submitting to assure clarity, order, and accuracy. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation will also be graded. As long as you include the areas above, you may order the information as you wish as long as it “flows” and is rational. Each component of the assignment should be organized in thought, have a professional look, in a logical order, and be thorough.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more