PART 1 – Answer 3 questions – 1 from each group:
• 1, 2 or 3
• 4, 5 or 6
• 7 or 8
1. RE Background: Describe the predominant US health problems, technologies, delivery systems and payment mechanisms from the 19th Century to the present.
2. RE Background: Describe US government policy development in health care from the 1930s to the present.
3. RE Introduction: Describe the continuum of needs AND the continuum of services thatexist in American health care.
4. RE Introduction: Explain how different groups within the population receive health care in America – eg, the private, public, military & veteran sectors.
5. RE Hospitals: Describe the 3 types of hospital ownership – eg, not-for-profit, for-profit & governmental.
6. RE Hospitals: Explain the organization of American Hospitals, concentrating on the role of the Board of Directors, Administration and Medical Staff.
7. RE Ambulatory Care: Explain the differences between solo and group practices AND discuss the benefits of group practices.
8. RE Medical Education: Write a brief survey of the history of medical education in the US from the founding of the country to the present day, including some details about the Flexner Report.
Answer questions using a narrative report format – that is, use complete sentences and back up what you say. Use an 11-point font and 1-inch margins, and double space. Plan approximately 1 page per question. .
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more