1. Using information from the text and class power point, write out the pharmacology of marijuana using the pharmacology format taught in this class. Include, short term physical and psychological effects, long term physical and psychological effects, overdose, withdrawal.
2. Briefly explain conclusions from research for marijuana use and driving.(what kind of impairment from marijuana use might make driving dangerous, what do research reports from the DEA show)
3. Define amotivational syndrome and briefly explain conclusions from research for marijuana use and amotivational syndrome.
4. List 6 recognized medicinal uses for marijuana.
5. Is marijuana addictive? Explain the NIDA data that answers this question. http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive Make sure to use the DSM IV or V criteria to describe marijuana dependence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more