1. A) Name and describe two uses for demographic data.
B) Describe how age distributions are important to predicting population growth rates.
2. A) Define doubling time of a population.
B) Name the most important driving force for doubling time and explain why that is the most important one.
C) What is the ‘Rule of 70’ and how is it related to doubling time?
3. A) Explain why the status of women is important the overall quality of life.
B) Describe how the status of women could be related to various cultures.
5. Differentiate between the Cornucopian and Neo-Malthusian points of view relative to how nations may adopt policies on human reproduction in their country.
6. Describe two factors which combine to influence the Quality of Life.
7. A) Define what the ‘Demographic Trap’ is, and then describe how it relates to the quality of life (standard of living) in developing nations.
B) What is a way for a human population to escape this trap, and how would this ‘escape mechanism’ operate?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more