1. What does the term IMViC mean? 2. Why is the IMViC useful in identifying Enterobacteriaceae? Are further biochemical tests necessary for complete identification? 3. What diagnostic test differentia
1. What does the account IMViC average?
2. Why is the IMViC helpful in identifying Enterobacteriaceae? Are elevate biochemical examinations expedient for exhaustive identification?
3. What feature examination disseminates Proteus and Providencia quality from other Enterobacteriaceae?
4. How is E. coli famous from P. Vulgaris on MacConkey agar? On a TSI slant?
5. Why is it influential to disseminate glucose non fermenters from Enterobacteriaceae?