1. What is the purpose of endospore formation? Why is it so common in soil organisms?
2. Why can we use a “negative” stain to view capsules?
3. a) Flagella are very difficult to view in a light microscope unless special staining is used. Why is this the case?
4. b) What methods can we employ to indirectly detect the presence of a flagella (ie. NOT a staining method), given that it is so hard to see?
5. Why do organisms each exist in a narrow range of temperature and pH? Explain what is happening outside of their range during high and low temperature or high and low pH (consider each situation separately).
6. Briefly describe the gas pak procedure (In your own words)
7. What does it mean to “balance” a sample in the centrifuge? Why is this necessary?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more