. Identify a Health, Human or Ecological Topic for Analysis. 2. Describe the topic and how it relates to the Course, Course Concepts and/or principles. 3. Analyze the Decision-Making Process (Human) o
. Identify a Health, Human or Ecological Theme for Analysis.
2. Describe the theme and how it relates to the Course, Course Concepts and/or principles.
3. Analyze the Decision-Making Process (Human) or the Environmental (Ecological) contact that is used for your theme
4. What is the conclude for your attention or anatomy?
5. What changes or recommendations should be made?
6. Would you try to rule your area of attention?
Why or why not? How?
Note: The 7-8 page disquisition must be typed (12-14 summit font), delay detached relation (conversant using MLA, APA or Scientific) and address page.
1) Term Disquisition for Health; Water or Air Quality(Indoor), Asthma, Food Safety, Nutrition , GMO’s vs Organic, Obesity, Drugs and addictions
2) Term Disquisition for Human Ecology; Poverty, Housing, Wastes, Sanitation, Food Security and, Human Hazards (Radiation, and Pesticides); or School Dropouts, Juvenile crime and Crime
3) Natural Hazards (Fire, Flood, Freezing, Earthquakes), and Disease epidemiology (Ebola, stink etc.)
4) Science information/data/research can be used for vindication of a distinctive attention clump, showing differences of expert s, contrasting positions and taking-sides or showing the trade-offs.
How are Impacts or hazards measured or assessed? i.e. cost-benefit anatomy, lavish assessment, or vigor/ecological thresholds/indicators.
What are the space frames for decisions? Emergency, Law Enforcement procedures, planning process
Is there an environmental vigor strategy; Vigor Education/Promotion, Design delay Nature, soilure hinderance, or environmental remedy.