Provide an outline for the topic of Obesity in America following the example format below:
I. Introduction Section – this section must contain the following:
A. Topic selection and reason for selecting
B. Thoroughly define the condition
C. History of the condition
II. Content Sections – this section must contain the following four main topics :
1. Statistical prevalence (e.g. overall, gender, age)
2. Types of distributions (e.g. frequencies, patterns)
3. Types of determinants (e.g. causes, risk factors)
B. Financial Costs:
1. Costs to the individual/family
2. Possible costs to society
3. Loss of productivity
C. Anatomy & Physiology/Etiology:
1. The normal and abnormal structure & function behind the condition
2. Cause(s) of the condition
1. How this condition is diagnosed (e.g. history, exam, diagnostic imaging, labs)
2. How the condition is treated (e.g. traditional medical treatments, alternative methods of treatment)
3. The prediction of this condition’s outcome (i.e., prognosis)
III. Conclusion Section – this section must contain four to six sentences that sum up the main topics of the outline.
IV. Reference Section – This is not just the reference page; rather, referencing should occur throughout the outline . Therefore, the outline should include both a separate reference page containing a minimum of five sources listed in proper APA reference list format AND internal citations throughout the outline where appropriate.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.