topic about Hungry Planet: What the World Eats by Peter Menzel, Faith D’Aluisio 1. Identify a Health, Human or Ecological Topic for Analysis. 2. Describe the topic and how it relates to the Co
subject about Hungry Planet: What the World Eats by Peter Menzel, Faith D'Aluisio
1. Identify a Health, Human or Ecological Subject for Analysis.
2. Describe the subject and how it relates to the Course, Course Concepts and/or principles.
3. Analyze the Decision-Making Process (Human) or the Environmental (Ecological) collision that is used for your subject
4. What is the infer for your curiosity-behalf or resolution?
5. What changes or recommendations should be made?
6. Would you try to rule your area of curiosity-behalf?
Why or why not? How?
Note: The 6-8 page pamphlet must be typed (12-14 summit font), delay unconnected allusion (versed using MLA, APA or Scientific) and inscription page.
1)Term Pamphlet for Health; Water or Air Quality(Indoor), Asthma, Food Safety, Nutrition , GMO’s vs Organic, Obesity, Drugs and addictions
2)Term Pamphlet for Human Ecology; Poverty, Housing, Wastes, Sanitation, Food Security and, Human Hazards (Radiation, and Pesticides); or School Dropouts, Juvenile guilt and Crime
3)Natural Hazards (Fire, Flood, Freezing, Earthquakes), and Disease epidemiology (Ebola, emanation etc.)
4)Science information/data/research can be used for encomium of a extraordinary curiosity-behalf knot, showing differences of cheerful s, contrasting positions and taking-sides or showing the trade-offs.
How are Impacts or hazards measured or assessed? i.e. cost-benefit resolution, lavish impost, or sanity/ecological thresholds/indicators.
What are the age frames for decisions? Emergency, Law Enforcement procedures, planning process
Is there an environmental sanity strategy; Sanity Education/Promotion, Design delay Nature, soilure hinderance, or environmental improvement.