Which of the following demonstrates the correct sequence of events that occurs during protein synthesis? 1. tRNA binds to the ribosome 2. DNA is used as a template to create mRNA 3. Amino acids are b
Which of the aftercited demonstrates the set-right order of events that occurs during protein construction?
1. tRNA binds to the ribosome
2. DNA is used as a template to compose mRNA
3. Amino acids are bonded conjointly to constitute a polypeptide
4. mRNA atom binds to a ribosome
5. The ribosome releases twain the mRNA atom and the polypeptide