1. What will be the risk-return profile for an investor with a high tolerance for
2. An investor wishes to decrease the risk level of their portfolio. How would they do that, if they want their portfolio to be closer to the market.
3. How does a person calculate a long term debt cost in a WACC calculation?
4. Find the weighted after tax cost of bonds given the following information:
Total Market Value = 500, bond market value is 200, Bond interest rate is 4.5%, tax rate is 30%
6. Why would a company want to know its weighted average cost of capital?
7. A company has a balance sheet with the following information: A/R $500,000, Inventory $400,000, and Equipment (at net) of $1,000,000. It also has A/P of $250,000, long-term debt of $400,000, and owners’ equity of $900,000. What is the Discretionary Financing Needed?
8. Year A company has retained earnings of 2,500,000 at the end of 2018. Forecast income is 400,000 for 2019 and the company has a policy of having a dividend payout ratio of 17%. What is the forecast ending retained earnings at the end of 2019?
9. What restraints might a company face that would inhibit its growth?
10. What is the sustainable growth rate given the following?
Tax rate 30%
Div Payout ratio 10%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more