BSC 2347 Module 02 Case Study / BSC2347 AP 2 Module 2 Case Study (Latest): Human Anatomy and Physiology II – Online-: Rasmussen College (Already graded A+)
BSC 2347 Module 02 Case Study / BSC2347 AP 2 Module 2 Case Study (Latest): Human Anatomy and Physiology II – Online-:
• Question 11 out of 1 points Rashidah is a 55-year-old female who is experiencing acute chest pain and shortness of breath. She describes the pain as “pressure and squeezing.” When she becomes nauseous and light-headed, her son insists that he take her to the emergency room. Health History: She started smoking when she was 18, attempted to quit several times in her 40s, and had her last cigarette on her 50th birthday. She has been overweight for most of her adult life, but has gained 20 pounds in the last few years, which increased her BMI to 34. The last time she had a physical exam was when she turned 50. Her vital signs and blood test results from that exam are listed below. BP: 178/90HDL: 62 mg/dlLDL: 190 mg/dlTriglycerides: 174 mg/dlTotal cholesterol: 252 mg/dlFasting blood glucose: 128 mg/dl Which of these statements is most likely correct? • Question 21 out of 1 points In the emergency room, multiple tests are performed. Which of these results would confirm myocardial damage?
• Question 31 out of 1 points Which of Rashidah’s physical exam lab test results was within normal limits for her age and sex? • Question 41 out of 1 points Given her last physical exam results, Rashidah’s physician believes she has likely had undiagnosed atherosclerosis for years. Briefly describe the pathophysiology of atherosclerosis.
• Question 51 out of 1 points Rashidah’s most recent Body Mass Index indicates that she is: • Question 61 out of 1 points Which of the following statements is true?
• Question 71 out of 1 points A coronary angiography is performed and shows a complete blockage of the LAD. Briefly describe what this means. • Question 81 out of 1 points Which of the following treatments would help correct Rashidah’s condition? • Question 91 out of 1 points Rashidah quit smoking 5 years ago, but still suffered a myocardial infarction. She is tempted to start smoking again since quitting “obviously didn’t make me healthier.” What does research tell us about her future health risks if she resumes smoking? • Question 101 out of 1 points Before Rashidah is discharged from the hospital, her care team informs her that she may experience stable angina, a form of chest pain, in the future. Briefly explain how angina is different from the pain associated with a myocardial infarction.
• Question 111 out of 1 points Roberto is a 78-year-old male who has recently been diagnosed with Class III Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). His physician told him that his left ventricle has become stiff and cannot relax. Although there is no current treatment that can “fix” Roberto’s condition, he is prescribed two medications- an ACE inhibitor and beta blockers. There are multiple types of CHF. Which of these types does Roberto have? • Question 121 out of 1 points Which of these statements is most likely true of Roberto’s current symptoms?
• Question 131 out of 1 points Because of the dysfunction of Roberto’s left ventricle, which of these findings is most likely?
• Question 141 out of 1 points Briefly describe how beta-blockers will influence Roberto’s heart function, specifically the physiology of the ventricles. • Question 151 out of 1 points Briefly describe how ACE-inhibitors will influence Roberto’s heart function. • Question 161 out of 1 points Roberto’s doctor orders several tests of his heart function, including “ejection fraction.” Briefly explain what an ejection fraction measures. (Include what a normal measurement would be.)
• Question 171 out of 1 points Which of the following conditions may have led to Roberto’s CHF? • Question 181 out of 1 points Which of the following choices is NOT a risk factor for developing CHF? • Question 191 out of 1 points Which heart valve opens to allow blood to leave the left ventricle?
• Question 201 out of 1 points Further testing reveals that Roberto has hypertrophy of the left ventricle. How does this finding relate to his diagnosis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more