1. Imagine you are the Director of Internal Communications for a medium-sized software development firm. Your department head has instructed you to e-mail the entire staff about the upcoming increase in monthly health care costs. This news will not be welcome since the costs just went up six months ago. Craft a letter to e-mail the staff that adheres to all of the communication techniques covered in this module.
2. As the Director of Internal Communications, you must deal with a situation in which you find out several workers have a tendency to gossip about their co-workers using the company e-mail. Write up a brief memo that explains why such activity would be considered unethical communication. Also write one paragraph that explains how you will discuss the situation with the employees and what, if any, technology you will use.
3. Your boss just selected you to organize a quality assurance team made up of people from your branch office and the office in Mumbai, and she wants to know how you will go about forming the team and guaranteeing its success with regard to ensuring quality of the new software roll out. Draft a document that outlines your plan for creating the team; how you will use technology to foster communication; how you will overcome obstacles and conflict among team members; and how you will hold productive meetings.
4. Describe two situations: one in which you were on a high-performing team and one in which you were on a poorly performing team. Describe the characteristics of the teams, and of each team member, and how those characteristics contributed to overall team success or failure. Also explain what did – or could have – hindered the high-performing team and what could have helped the poorly performing team improve.
5. Business etiquette can make or break a career. Describe in detail a situation you experienced, or one that was highly publicized in the media, in which a person’s lack of business etiquette cost them their job. Then explain what etiquette skills should have been used, and how, to lead to a better outcome.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more