Fill in the Blanks:
1. A contingent liability is a potential liability that depends on the _________________ outcome of _________ events.
2. ____________________________ are groups of debt securities issued to multiple lenders, called bondholders.
3. The _____________________________________________ method divides a bond discount into equal amounts over the bond’s term, resulting in the same amount of interest expense for each interest period.
4.The ____________________________________ method is the most theoretically correct method of amortizing bond discount and premium because it recognizes the impact that the _________________________________________ has on interest expense recognized each interest payment period.
5. When bonds are issued at a discount, the discount is allocated to _________________________ through amortization over the term of the bonds.
6. Corporate bonds that can be converted into the issuing company’s stock are called _______________________ or ________________________________.
8.Fill in the two ratios that measure profitability per dollar invested:
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.