Globus- Quiz 2 – Part 2 / Globus Quiz 2 Part 2
Quiz 2 – Answers – Part 2
1.Which one of the following is NOT a way to improve the P/Q rating of a company’s brand of UAVdrones?
2. Which one of the following is unlikely to be an attractive and effective way to reduce the design,assembly. marketing, and other costs of UAV drones and help achieve a sizable competitiveadvantage over rival companies based on lower overall costs per UAV drone sold?
3. Which one of the following actions is MOST likely to REDUCE the productivity of camera/dronePATs?
4. 11Which of the following is an action that merits serious consideration in trying to improve acompany’s credit rating? In answering this question, you may wish to consult the Help sectionfor page 5 of the Camera & Drone Journal and read the discussion pertaining to The CreditRating Measures.”
5. As a general rule, it is important for company managers to be aware of the regions where thecompany’s UAV drone business was most profitable and least profitable in the just-completeddecision round (so they can pursue corrective actions in the underperforming regions in theupcoming decision round); the best information, then the best place(s) to look for thisinformation is
6. A company’s managers should almost always give serious consideration to making significantadjustments in its camera/drone strategies and competitive approaches when
7. The makers of action-capture cameras have good reason to sell their camera models to cameraretailers in Europe-Africa at lower average wholesale prices than the average wholesale pricescharged to camera retailers in Latin America because
8. Which of the following actions does NOT help improve a company’s image rating/brandreputation?
9. If a company adds 40 new workstations at a cost of $75,000 each and also spends $14 millionfor addition space in its camera/drone assembly facilities to accommodate more workstations,then its annual depreciation costs will rise by
10. Which of the following actions are most likely to catch the eye of action camera shoppers,generate the biggest boost in overall buyer appeal for a company’s camera models versus rivalbrands. and cause the biggest number of additional camera shoppers to purchase its brandinstead of rival brands?
11. Which of the following results from the latest decision round are LEAST important in providingguidance to company managers in making their strategic moves and decisions to improve theircompany’s competitiveness and rank among the top-performing companies in the upcomingdecision round?
12. If your company earns $3.00 per share of common stock (in a year when the investor-expectedEPS target is $3.60), if another company has an industry-leading EPS of S5.00, and if EPS hasa scoring weight of 20 points, then your company’s EPS score on the Best-in-Industry scoringstandard will be13. The industry-low. industry-average. and industry-high benchmarks on pp. 6-7 of each issue ofthe Camera & Drone Journal14. Which of the following is an action company co-managers can take that will help the companymeet or beat the investor-expected ROE targets in upcoming years?
15. Which one of the following is NEITHER an advantage or disadvantage of shifting to roboticsassisted camera assembly methods?Installing robots at each camera workstation enables the size of PATs to be cut by onemember.
16. As explained in the Help section for the Workforce Compensation, Training, and ProductAssembly decision screen, if (1) a company pays a drone PAT member an annual base wage of$25.000, an $800 year-end bonus for perfect attendance, and provides a company-paid annualfringe benefits package worth ,600 and (2) a PAT is paid a $4 assembly quality incentive perUAV drone assembled that is equally divided among 4 PAT members, then if a drone PAT’s
17. One of the benefits of pursuing a strategy of social responsibility and corporate citizenship thatinvolves spending sizable sums of money for social responsibility initiatives and good corporatecitizenship over a multi-year period is
18. If a company earns net income of S55 million in Year 8, has 10 million shares of common stockoutstanding, pays a dividend of $1.50 per share, and has annual interest costs of $15 million,then
19. If company co-managers wish :o pursue efforts aimed specifically at helping the company meetor beat the investor-expected stock price appreciation targets in upcoming years, then comanagers should considerissuing new shares of common stock to help fund needed capital investment expenditures inthose decision rounds when internal cash flows are insufficient to cover all the expenditures20. A company’s EPS can most always be bolstered by managerial actions to
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more