Project: Information about Coco Cola
Coca Cola is the chosen company for this project.
Refer to web-site of Coca Cola: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/content/dam/journey/us/en/private/fileassets/pdf/2019/annual-shareholders-meeting/2018-Annual-Report-on-Form-10-K.pdf and access its annual reports (Form 10 K) filings.
Data for year ending December 31, 2018 should be used for this project.
Answer the following questions and give page references from company’s annual reports for your answers if any.
1. Who is the independent auditor of your company? Who pays that auditor?
2. How much is the total stockholders’ equity for the most recent year reported?
3. Report the change in total assets over the two most recent years reported.
4. Describe one interesting piece of information for external user that is included in the management’s discussion and analysis. Why do you think it is interesting?
5. Did the gross profit change over the reported years? How much were the changes?
6. How much is the total inventory for the reported years? Do you think the company has enough inventories? Why?
7. State and describe one accounting principle (GAAP) used or followed by the company. What action of your company would have violated that principle?
8. Which method(s) of inventory valuation the company uses? Can your company choose LIFO method for tax purposes without changing accounting method for reporting inventory?
9. What methods of depreciation are used by your company?
10. How much property, plant and equipment was purchased in the most recent year reported?
11. For the most recent year-end reported:
(i) What is the number of shares authorized?
(ii) What is the number of shares issued?
(iii) What is the number of shares outstanding?
12. On the year-end date of the most recent year reported, if your company had declared and distributed ten percent stock dividends for common stock, how many shares would have been distributed?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more