Project Reflection Paper
Based on this paper provide support additional information and conclusions. This can include specific points of argument where you are agreed or additional reasoning and/or important trade-offs the argument presented that were not included here.
This paper is meant to give you an opportunity to describe specific individual lessons that you learned through the group project, which were not described within the written or presented versions of the final group project. This can include specific points of argument where you may have disagreed with others in your group, and/or additional reasoning and/or important trade-offs the argument presented in the group deliverable that were not included there. The maximum number of words for this individual assignment is 650 words.
The following questions should give you a sense of what I’m looking for, when grading the paper:
– Does the introduction section succinctly describe the purpose, importance, and plan of the term paper?
– Is the thesis clearly stated in the introduction?
– Is the paper well organized, in other words, is the main point of each paragraph easily understood?
– If applicable, does the paper provide an historical perspective on the problem?
– Does the paper provide a complete and accurate discussion of the topic using examples from reliable sources such as scholarly books, peer-reviewed publications, course textbook, or government publications, etc.?
– Does it demonstrate critical thinking when evaluating ideas?
– Does the paper offer supporting evidence to make a strong case for arguments being made?
– Are the conclusions explained and backed by reasons?
– Do the sentences flow in a logical order?
– Are in-text citations appropriately used to credit all material from other sources?
– Are all citations listed?
– Are they appropriately distributed among web sites (no more than 4), peer reviewed journals, textbook and other sources?
– Are the sentences clear, free of spelling and grammatical errors?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more