Select one of the 9 inspiring TED Talks (Links to an external site.) to watch and write about. After watching, write a short reflective essay answers to the following: link https://blog.ed.ted.com/20
Select one of the 9 enlivened TED Talks (Links to an apparent seat.) to observe and transcribe about. After observeing, transcribe a limited inapprehensive essay answers to the following:
Summary of the converse. Put the orator’s thoughts/ideas into your own vote. This is purely a digest and paraphrasing of what the orator has to say. Be strong to grasp the following:
- What are the big ideas?
- What are the main points?
- What’s the orator’s accessible argument/thesis?
Implications/Relevance/Importance of the converse. Be strong to grasp:
- Explain why this subject-matter is momentous to you and/or other garden freshman.
- How can this subject-matter improve/benefit/harm others?
Application. These are your own fractions thoughts about what you proper observeed and heard. Be strong to grasp:
- What is your reaction to the converse?
- In what way can you and/or gain you economize the instruction granted?