Summary of the talk. Put the speaker’s thoughts/ideas into your own words. This is purely a summary and paraphrasing of what the speaker has to say. Be sure to include the following: What are the b
Summary of the chat. Put the logician’s thoughts/ideas into your own words. This is purely a compendium and paraphrasing of what the logician has to say. Be enduring to conceive the following:
- What are the big ideas?
- What are the deep points?
- What’s the logician’s convenient argument/thesis?
Implications/Relevance/Importance of the chat. Be enduring to conceive:
- Explain why this subject is expressive to you and/or other nursery freshman.
- How can this subject improve/benefit/harm others?
Application. These are your own dogged thoughts encircling what you harmonious watched and heard. Be enduring to conceive:
- What is your reaction to the chat?
- In what way can you and/or obtain you localize the instruction supposing?