To develop in detail the change strategic plan for G.M (General Ford Motors) describing the appropriate actions of the company will be performed with the purpose of involvement techniques is to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the organization
*Case study to help and give an idea
Elements to address by your case study analysis and grading distribution:
1. An analysis of the background of change for the G.M. (20%) You need to identify the change in the environment as described in the case study focus on the external and internal conditions.
2. Selecting the appropriate Change Strategy (20%) You must describe the four change strategies and how to select the most appropriate for this case study.
3. Dealing with Costs & Resistances (20%) In the process of change, there will be resistance a cost. The objective of this task is to develop a specific plan how will reduce this level of resistance and what it will be the cost for the change implementation.
4. The role of communication in Times of Change (20%) Every person in the organization must know the objective of the change. Describe the communicating procedure for change through the organization.
5. Change in corporate and business culture (20%) The most challenging thing to do in bringing about change into the organization is to improve the culture of the organization. Describe the actions G.M should address in the culture and create a fresh strategy to succeed in an unattractive industry.
Due July 17th! 2300-3000 words!
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.