Can you provide the below instructions?
RESEARCH PAPER AND ORAL PRESENTATION
Understanding the different public administration/public management theories and being able to apply said theory in a professional context is a primary objective of master’s level education. To that end you are to write an original literature review on a public management theory, the theories main scholar(s) and how that theory explains some aspect of organizational behavior. You should use the theory to inform the organizational behavior of the organization where you currently or previously have worked or volunteered or any other organization you would like to research or how this theory has informed a public administration policy or program.
Papers will be evaluated based on the thoroughness of the discussion, professional appearance, correct grammar, spelling and use of third person throughout. The final paper should be well-reasoned, present evidence (means well researched), be well-organized (means structured), and substantive (means you have something significant to say from a scholarly viewpoint). Papers will be graded based on:
1. How well you describe the theory
2. The degree to which you integrate materials and concepts from the course texts and lectures
3. The depth of the evaluation of the theory being studied and its application to explaining organizational behavior or the implementation of a program or policy
4. 10 to 15 double-spaced pages excluding cover page and references, 12 pt font, 1 inch margins, Times New Roman, APA style
5. You should have a minimum of 8-10 professional academic sources
The final paper should contain a cover page, abstract, introduction, literature review, conclusion and references. The use of current APA format is required with a reference list. See the following APA resource https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. See the preparation guide following the examples of applicable theories and scholars.
Preparation Guidelines for the Literature Review
Each of the items in BOLD must be listed as a heading in your paper. The final product must include the following:
· Cover Page (consult an APA style guide)
· Abstract (1-2 pages, gives a brief overview of the contents of your paper, the abstract is written last after you have completed your entire paper, the abstract is on its own page)
· Introduction (2-3 pages in length, here you are introducing your topic and the problem statement or research question you will answer in your literature review, do not use a heading)
o Describe or summarize the public management theory and its author(s).
o What is the problem statement or research question(s)? What question(s) will researching this theory help you to answer?
o Introduce the organization/policy or problem you will be applying the theory to.
· Literature Review (4-5 pages in length, everything in this section should relate back to your problem statement or research question, begins on a new page after the introduction)
o What does the literature (academic journal articles, books on your topic) have to say about your topic? What does the literature say how other researchers have evaluated the theory? What does the literature say how other researchers have evaluated the application of your theory to organizational behavior? What were their conclusions?
o Does the literature provide answers to your research question(s)?
· Conclusion (2-3 pages in length)
o Analyze what you have learned and inform the reader.
· References (must be in APA style, not all citation generation programs will produce a correct APA reference page, you must double check)
Create a Power Point presentation that you will present to the class. Presentation should contain 5-10 slides, a cover and a reference slide.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.