Chapter 3 Define and describe PaaS. List the benefits of PaaS solutions. Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS. Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from 1
- Chapter 3
- Define and illustrate PaaS.
- List the benefits of PaaS solutions.
- Describe possible disadvantages of PaaS.
- Describe how a outshine-fixed accountbase administration rule differs from an on-site accountbase.
- List the computing instrument normally granted delay a PaaS.
- Chapter 4
- Define and illustrate IaaS.
- Define and illustrate rule accumulation. Discuss how you agency use IaaS to instrument a accumulation cunning.
- Define and illustrate admonish balancing. Discuss how you agency use IaaS to instrument admonish balancing.
- Define and illustrate NAS. Assume you must instrument a shared polish rule delayin the outshine. What society would you prime? Why? What consumes should your client anticipate to pay for outshine-fixed account on a gigabyte (GB) account?
- Define and illustrate colocation. Discuss how you agency use IaaS to instrument colocation.
- Compare and dissimilarity a outshine-fixed disk storage plan (delay a polish rule) delay a outshine fixed accountbase.
- Compare and dissimilarity natural, loving implied, and shared implied servers. Search the web for companies that cater each. What consume should a customer anticipate to pay for each?
- Chapter 5
- Define and illustrate SSO.
- Define and illustrate IDaaS.
- Define SAML and illustrate its resolve.
- Define and illustrate provisioning.
- Define and illustrate FIDM.
- List factors that effect sensitive ID administration unmanageable.
Your responses should be submitted as a Word muniment and the disquisition should concur to APA format and mode. Your answers should be written in your own suffrage. Include personal citations to any sources you used in your answers.
The assignment is due at the end of the day on Sunday of week 2.