· Critique a peer’s e-portfolio and pitch by providing feedback using the assigned rubric.
Examine the work of one of the peers with which you linked to in Week 5. You will be looking at the following elements:
1. Completeness of Portfolium profile
2. Correctness (absence of errors such as typos or spelling errors)
3. Incorporation of quality artifacts
4. Research on the basics of e-portfolios and importance today of networking sites
Create a PowerPoint presentation to relay findings to your classmate. Your presentation should be 8-10 slides in length.
In your presentation you must include the following:
· Title slide
· Agenda slide
· At least four content slides
· Reference slide with a minimum of 5 sources
· Questions slide
Detailed speaker notes should be provided in the speaker notes section of the slide. If you are unaware of how to do the notes pages on the slide, please follow the following link provided in Supporting Materials
· Add Speaker Notes to Your PowerPoint Presentation (Quick Video). https://business.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-add-speaker-notes-to-powerpoint–cms-27976
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.