Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal goal accomplishment. Some of the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances; bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and sports and office betting pools. Write an eight- to ten-page paper in which you:
1. Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization.
2. Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs.
3. Critique the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems versus those with more creative approaches.
4. Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program.
5. Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
6. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more