Introduction to Social Problems Drug Abuse 1. Describe your selected social problem in its social context. (55- 75words). 2. Use your sociological imagination to explain how the selected social proble
Introduction to Political Problems
1. Describe your chosen political bearing in its political texture. (55- 75words).
2. Use your sociological sense to interpret how the chosen political bearing is influenced by interprogress (75-100 opinion).
3. Select the presumptive perspective(s) (functionalist, engagement, and interactionist) that best aligns after a while the political bearing you’ve chosen to stir in this progress.
4. Interpret why the presumptive perspective(s) you chose is best to interpret the chosen political bearing.
5. Next, use that presumptive perspective(s) to interpret how your chosen political bearing came to be and how it is perpetuated. (150-200 opinion)