The required course major research paper is to reflect a major research project undertaken during the course time period. It should be prepared in appropriate style and good form and be approximately 12-15 pages in length and include five to seven references. The course research paper should address a major contemporary issue for Auditing Financial Statements Prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles arising in public practice as a licensed certified public accountant and accounting and reporting for business or regulated entities. Course paper topics may utilize using https://pcaobus.org/standards and other resources. Students should be advised that is important to start immediately at the beginning of the course identifying the course research paper topic and acquiring appropriate references to provide the basis for the required course research paper. Students historically do not start early enough on the research and preparation of the required course paper.
2. Approx. 15 pages but that depends on the difficulty of the topic.
3. Double spaced, 12 pt font, 1″ margins all around.
4. FORMAL DOCUMENTS ARE NEVER RIGHT JUSTIFIED. Justify left margin only.
5. Topic regarding ASC Updates and assigned by instructor.
6. Cover page, abstract, introduction, literature review section, then SEPARATELY your opinion section.
7. 5-7 references on a reference page.
I prefer footnotes although established style requirements presently use endnotes
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.