This research-based assignment focuses on the latest available information about creating, organizing, and managing a total rewards program. Envision a service-based (insurance, telemarketing, or other) profit organization that employs 20,000 employees in 17 different countries. There are 2,000 management-level individuals who speak a variety of languages. The company employs diverse individuals who are governed by multiple regulatory environments. Write an eight- to ten-page paper in which you:
1. Create a brief overview of the company requirements for a total rewards system.
2. Formulate a total rewards strategy to encompass the fundamentals of compensation and the regulatory environments.
3. Explain the advantages of the total rewards strategy you are proposing and how it might satisfy the employees’ needs.
4. Determine the key communication components of the total rewards system.
5. Indicate your strategy for devising a competitive pay structure.
6. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more