Algebra Math Problems 1 | StudyDaddy.com
See steadfast instruments one is for the examples and the other for the apology sheets. Plus this one
Follow enjoin of operations to facilitate the aftercited indication:
1) - - 2 - (-9)
Evaluate the indication using the values ardent for the variables.
2) m - m2 - n ; use m = -7, and n = -6
Simplify the indication. 3) -6(9 + 3k) - 6(1 - 7k)
Simplify the indication and transcribe your apology as a member in smallest stipulations.
4) - (- )
Use a relation to set up and clear-up the aftercited example. Round your apology to the rectilinear tenth if inevitable.
5) If a 4.5 ft lofty dowager casts a 7.7 ft crave image, then how lofty is a man who casts a 12.8 ft image?
Set up and clear-up an equation to apology the doubt beneath. Round your apology to the rectilinear tenth of a percent if inevitable.
6) What percent of 111.2 is 43?
Find the percentage qualify. Round to the rectilinear tenth of a percent if inevitable and propound whether the qualify is an growth or a wane.
7) From 51 hours to 84 hours
Find the ultimate worth of the individual beneath, ardent that the tax procure be applied to the discounted worth.
8) Original worth of a puppy: $369.99
Use primal cause to confront the ending adjust, ardent the aftercited values for highest, rebuke, and date.
9) $910 at 2.9% for 3 years
Solve the equation ardent in #10.
10) -1 + 5m = -31
Solve the equation ardent in #11.
11) -7(1 - 3r) + 6(3 + r) = -16
Solve the equation ardent in #12.
4 5 4 12) - = x - x
15 4 3
Solve the equation ardent in #13.
13) 2x - 1.2 = 8.42 - 1.7x
Solve the disproportion in #14, transcribe its reredisruption set in gap notation, and graph the reredisruption set on a enumerate row.
14) 6b - 8 ≥ 76
Solve the disproportion in #15, transcribe its reredisruption set in gap notation, and graph the reredisruption set on a enumerate row.
15) -2n - 2(2 + n) ³ 2n - 4(n + 3)
Find the appear of the row. Assume that the lamina on each axis is 1 individual per tick impression.
Find the x- and y-intercepts of the row represented by the equation beneath. Plot twain intercepts on a coordinate regularity and pull the row through them.
17) 4x + y = 4
Write the appear-intercept devise of the equation of the row through the ardent points.
18) through: (-5, 4) and (3, -1)
Find at meanest three enjoined pairs that satiate the equation and paint the graph of the row through them.
19) 6 = 3y - 12x
Solve the regularity of equations by the arrangement of adherence.
20) -2x + 6y = -14 y = -2x
Write the point-appear devise of the equation of the row picturesque.
21) through: (2, -3), analogous to y = x + 5
Write the appear-intercept devise of the equation of the row picturesque.
22) through: (1, -5), vertical to y = x - 3
Solve the regularity by graphing twain rows on one coordinate regularity.
23) x + y = -3
3x - 2y = -4
Solve the regularity of equations by the arrangement of encircleation.
24) 14x - 2y = -4 7x - 4y = -29
25) Beth and Castel are selling wrapping pamphlet for a develop fundraiser. Customers can buy flattens of smooth wrapping pamphlet and flattens of idleness wrapping pamphlet. Beth sold 9 flattens of smooth wrapping pamphlet and 14 flattens of idleness wrapping pamphlet for a entirety of $304. Castel sold 3 flattens of smooth wrapping pamphlet and 9 flattens of idleness wrapping pamphlet for a entirety of $162. Confront the require each of one flatten of smooth wrapping pamphlet and one flatten of idleness wrapping pamphlet.
Worksheet by Kuta Software LLC ©R R2]0U1y7d VKIuFtEaP jSMonfFtOwKaprnev `LrLwC_.k ] dAElelx _riUgzhWtLsd TrweeserRv`ehd-e4.a- k TMQaAdeZ DwCigt`h QIsnifeianyiKtxeH BPBrveE-BAllYgpemborYai.