1) Find sec Î if the terminal side of Î in standard position contains the point (4, -3).
2) Find tan Î if the terminal side of Î in standard position contains the point (-12, 5).
3) Find the value of cot Î if Î is in standard position has a measure of 180Â°.
4) Which of the following is the reference angle for 230Â°?
5) Which of the following is the reference angle for -150Â°?
6) Find the reference angle for the angle .
7) If sin Î=-3/5 and the angle is in quadrant IV, what is cot Î?
8) If csc Î = 3/2 and the angle is in quadrant II, what is sec Î?
9) Miranda and Travis visit an amusement park to ride a skycoaster. After the first few swings, the angle the skycoaster makes with the vertical is modeled by Î=0.4cosÏt, with Î measured in radians and t measured in seconds. Determine the measure of the angle in radians for t = 1.5.
10) The formula gives the distance of a baseball that is hit at an initial velocity of V0 feet per second at an angle of Î with the ground. If the ball was hit with an initial velocity of 85 feet per second and an angle of 45Â°, how far was it hit? Round to the nearest tenth.
A. 0 ft.
B. 2.7 ft.
C. 159.7 ft.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more