1. Donald E. Petersen, chairman of the board of Ford Motor Company, remarked, “If we aren’t customer-driven, our
cars won’t be either.” Explain how this statement reflects the marketing concept.
2. “People don’t know what they want—they only want what they know.” – How does this statement apply to marketing?
3. Think of all of the products that you use, what one do you think does the best job at marketing itself, why? Provide an example of a marketing campaign ( advertisement, commercial, etc.) that illustrates this.
4. Why is it important for a business to have a marketing plan?
6. How are Samsung and Apple using their websites to promote their newest product offerings? Do you see any hints of any future strategies the companies might implement? Where?
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.