1. What variables would you consider to determine if you should use a direct or indirect approach to a persuasive message?
2. What content would you consider incorporating to persuade potential customers to purchase solar panels for their home?
3. What the “process” of persuasion entails.
4. What other characteristics of writing can build or undermine credibility?
5. Why is it important to ensure that research is done well when using logical appeals?
6. Provide an example of a recommendation that you have accepted or been persuaded to accept that was based on a logical and/or emotional appeal. Why was the appeal effective? What led you to accept the recommendation?
7. How can goodwill help you build a persuasive customer claim?
8. Give an example of how you might use internal and external benefits to help persuade teams to perform better.
10. Provide an example of when a buffer may be unnecessary and even inappropriate.
11. When writing bad-news messages, which evaluation issues should you consider beyond those you might consider when writing routine messages?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1. Cross-cultural communication requires you to use clear language. What are some of the other challenges of communicating across cultures?
2. What are some key elements of text messages that you should avoid in professional emails?
3. Illustrates the causes of cognitive and affective conflicts.
4. Illustrates five different techniques for managing conflicts
5. Develop strategies that help you communicate with diverse groups
6. Name two barriers that interfere with hearing.
7. Describe how a person listens to nonverbal communication.
8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the following other options:
Ø Making an announcement on the company’s internal website,
Ø Sending a memo to each employee,
Ø Sending an email to each employee,
Ø Calling each employee?
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.