Creating Memorable Service Experiences
You will be working with the 3-Stage Model of Service Consumption in Chapter 2, Figure 2.3 on page 38 of the text (page 36 of 2nd edition). Also refer to the following supporting Figures:
· Figure 2.11, Factors influencing customer expectations from the service
· Figure 2.17, The servuction system
· Figure 2.22, The expectancy-disconfirmation model of satisfaction
Think about a personal service experience that is meaningful or was memorable to you. Describe the service(s) that you purchase(d) from the company. Using the Model above, explore your relationship with that company: using key concepts and models from the text to support your arguments.
Please ensure that your paper presents a coherent argument, linking issues, discussion and conclusions in a logical fashion.
1. Pre-purchase Stage (6 marks)
a. Awareness of Need
b. Evaluation of Alternatives
c. Make Decision
2. Service Encounter Stage (2.5 marks)
a. Request Service
b. Service Delivery
3. Post-Encounter Stage (1.5 marks)
a. Evaluation of service performance
b. Future intentions and behaviours
The report can follow the structure above.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.