From the listening ID 2 list choose a song that respond too. Think about the timbre of the voice on your chosen song. How does the timbre (characteristic sound), which is a choice made by a performer) influence how you interpret the mood/emotion/feeling of the piece of music. Next, choose a song from your own life, one with vocal that your particularly like. How does the timbre of this new song help express emotion or feeling? Finally, think about the voices you hear in your daily life- friends, family, events, etc… as you move through the week, can you hear similarities in how people use the timbre of their voice for expressive purposes- did you hear any voices that were distinct or unique in their use of timbre?I
1) O, wie will ich triumphieren. W. A. Mozart. Opera Aria. Austria.
3) Naroo (Shake a leg). Trad. Aboriginal. Dreamtime Song. Australia.
4) Eki Attar (Fast Horses). Saradak Ensemble. Throat singing. Tuva.
5) Jol’ Inkomo. Mirriam Makeba. Trad. Pondoland. South Africa.
6) Svatba. Bulgarian Women’s Choir. Dvuglas. Bulgaria.
7.Madam Teheb. Umm Kulthum. Arabic Popular Music. Egypt.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.