How can Vaseline improve its financial performance next year?
Vaseline, the world’s most famous — and priciest — brand of petroleum jelly, wants to improve its financial performance (i.e. revenue and profits) for its shareholders. It already enjoys 85% market share (the other 15% is owned among generic store brands that are sold at a big discount). You are consulted by their Chief Marketing Officer. What do you tell the CMO about how to improve Vaseline’s performance? Think creatively!
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.