I need help with my assessment of Social Media marketing, please, I have no idea where to start.
In the evaluation, you are required to recommend campaign revisions based on performance and emerging trends in the marketplace. These key lessons and recommendations are to be documented in a two to three page report and presented to the assessor as though you were presenting to the relevant key stakeholders of the organisation.
Instructions to the student
1. Following the email marketing strategy and implementation plan you developed in Assessment 1, publish the first campaign in accordance with the email marketing schedule.
2. Document the results from step 1. In particular, record the following KPIs where applicable, as well as any other success metrics that were detailed in Project 1:
• Open rate
• Clickthrough rate
• Bounce rate
• Number of email forwards
• Number of social media shares
• Positive email replies
• Negative email replies
• Sales as a direct result of the email campaign
3. Publish the remaining three (3) campaigns in accordance with the email marketing schedule. The strategy must be managed over the course of two (2) weeks. Two or more email campaigns can run concurrently.
4. Repeat step 2 for the second, third and fourth campaigns.
5. Write an evaluation report on the campaign results for the key stakeholders of your chosen organisation. Your report must include the following:
b. Executive summary including your key findings and recommendations for adjustment and refinement of the email marketing strategy
c. Subheading for each email marketing campaign
d. For each email marketing campaign published:
• An image of the email marketing campaign
• KPIs for each campaign summarised into a single table with totals
• Positive characteristics of the campaign
• Negative characteristics of the campaign, if applicable
• Ways in which the email campaign could be improved, if any
e. Conclusion including:
i. Summary of email marketing results
ii. Overview of which campaign was the most successful and why
iii. Any suggestions for improving the email marketing strategy
6. Present your email marketing evaluation report to your assessor as if you
were presenting to the social media team, senior management and/or key
stakeholders of the business. Your presentation should be no less than five
(5) minutes in length and must include the following:
• the use of professional language and tone;
• an introduction of your chosen organisation;
• a summary of each campaign with imagery to demonstrate the key
• a summary of the results for each campaign;
• a summary of the recommended revisions that could be applied to future
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.