The Pew Research center collects data on a variety of topics including the use of the Internet and Social Media. For example, one of its recent studies looks at the use of dating apps. While using this type of secondary data has several benefits, one of the downsides for decision makers is that _____________________________.
1) it can only be used by members of the Pew Research Foundation
2) it is very expensive to obtain
3) it does not include observation data
4) it may not have the exact information needed for a particular decision problem
4) it is based on a single survey
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.