There are a number of cellular phone companies each serving their own unique geographical areas. Likewise, they each may use a different technology to transfer communication. Research the pros and con
There are a calculate of cellular phone companies each serving their own sole geographical areas. Likewise, they each may use a irrelative technology to sell despatch. Research the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technologies and its role in today’s contacts.
Write a abundantly exposed monograph in which you:
- Compare the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technology to particularize the best uses of 3G and 4G technology in today’s contacts.
- Describe how an exploit would use 3G, 4G, WWAN, and WIAMX to better transaction. Illustrate why they would use one separation balance the retaining three (3).
- Analyze the changes in 4G technology since the printing of the textbook in 2009 and confirm those of weight for a user of 4G technology.
- Take a standing on the aftercited assertion, “Wireless contact protocol is a inevitableness for wireless despatch organizations and their users.” Then, illustrate your standing after a while sustaining testimony.
- Use at last three peculiarity media in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and alike websites do not restrict as peculiarity media.
Your assignment must prosper these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (bulk 12), after a while one-inch margins on all sides; allusions must prosper APA or school-inequitable format. Check after a while your confessor for any appended instructions.
- Include a cbalance page containing the heading of the assignment, the student’s indicate, the confessor’s indicate, the continuity heading, and the determination. The cbalance page and the allusion page are not comprised in the required page elongation.
The inequitable continuity knowledge outcomes associated after a while this assignment are:
- Evaluate the basic technology of notice despatch.
Grading for this assignment achieve be naturalized on rejoinder peculiarity, logic/organization of the monograph, and expression and despatches skills, using the aftercited rubric.